Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back in Cincinnati

Hi Everyone!Well were back here & tomorrow Ayden has a scope (ML&B) of his airway to see how the graft is healing & if there is any scar tissue forming,they will Lazor that off.They are also going to check his ear because his hearing has been terrible,& hes been complaining that his ear is "making noises",so hopefully theres just some fluid & they will drain & put tubes in.I will update after the surgery,but his breathing has been great, so I'm not really worried about that,just I hate whenever he has to go under anesthesia & now that theres no trach,So I don't know if they will be able to do an IV while hes already asleep.I guess Ill find out ,But on a happier note Aydens been eating by mouth like a little piggy!,Chicken nuggets,french fries,cereal,chips & today he even took his meds by mouth!!!!I'm so proud of him!!!!! Prayers & well wishes for an easy trip to the O R,...............................Love,Angie

1 comment:

Shannon Silva said...

Hello Cat Family:)
What a strong boy that Ayden is. Oh he is adorable and I cannot believe it has been this long since I have seen him. He is blessed to have such a wonderful family who pray and care for him! Angie, it was great to see you on Friday! You are such a sweet wonderful person, I hope we can stay in touch now! Please tell the family I said hello, and I would love to see Ayden and Ava. My email is either Shannon@Daily-Post.TV or SSilva199@Gmail.com.
With Love to You & Your Family!
Shannon