Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Aydens Day

Early this morning Ayden was getting very irritated & upset with the nurses messing with his IVs & sticking him for a blood levels & he kept asking me for water & it absolutely broke my heart to tell him no & by his third attempt to get water he started crying,hes been very,very strong.I'm happy hes awake ,but it kills me that hes going to remember this week forever.His pain is being managed,so hes not in pain,just uncomfortable & sick of everyone messing with him.Jay & I were extremely tired today ,Ayden has no sense of day or night right now,so we stay up with him so hes never alone ,Hes doing extremely well,but seeing him like this everyday is hard.Jays parents came today so we could go back to the hotel for some sleep,THANK GOD for them I felt like I was going to collapse this morning & crying over everything,not just for Ayden but for another baby,who's parents I meet during our stay here.Her name is Jessica & she had tubes in her ears placed & had a brain bleed after,so please everyone save some prayers for baby Jessica & her Family,they need them.I'm so thankful for my daughter I couldn't even imagine anything happening to her during something so routine.So I'm sad for my Ayden & Jessica & I don't even know her,I just saw a picture of this beautiful baby girl & she melted my heart.Thank You Mom & Dad for taking care of Ava,I miss her so much,but I know she is happy with you guys.Thank you everyone once again for the support,your messages cheer us up & keep the prayers & well wishes coming...........Love,Angie

10 comments:

Baby Lily AnneMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Lily AnneMarie said...

Ang,

Keep your spirits up, I cant even imagine what you are going through inside.

Remember this...You are an awesome Mother & Wife.

Ayden and Ava both know that they have GREAT parents!!
You and Jay also have incredible strength. Know that I am thinking and praying for all of you every chance I get.

I Love You All

Hugs & Kisses

TT

ginaandbrett said...

hey angelini,lol
mom and me are at your house right now, and your daughter has been a little angel.
Mom took her to visit grandma today, and took her out shopping. Mom said that she takes after her Grandma she likes to gogogo. shes definately a busy body and definately a loud mouth like her mother lol.
Its unbelivable how much she takes after you..she already acts like you and shes a splitting image of you.
But anyways I told you Ayden was gunna do great! I just am in shock of how calm he is especially with the ET tube..you dont even see adults that calm. Tell my little booger that Grandma and I say hi and that we love him and that we miss him. I cant believe how great the site looks too!
ps. I got to go in the ER at clinicals today!
Tell Jay I said hi too!

We love you!

PeaceSkydiver said...

Hey spiderman! Tracy told me at work today how well you are doing! I am so happy for you and know that you are stong and can make it through! Will send more love next time I am on!

I'll be thinking about you!

Baby Lily AnneMarie said...

Good Morning Ayden,

Kick butt again today Buddy, I am so proud of you. I will be thinking abut you all day today.

I LOVE YOU so much!!!

Aunt TT

Uncle Mike said...

Hi buddy, Uncle Mike is thinking about you. You are a very strong young man and pretty soon you'll be home with Ava, Mom & Dad & gramma & grandpa and all of your friends. Ava & Jay, hang in there, you've got GOD on your side. Love you guys.

Hirner Family said...

Hello guys !
Ayden just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and I love you ! I can't wait to come visit you at the end of the month. Evan asks about you every day and can't wait to come see you soon. Ang and Jay you are wonderful parents and I am sure you have heard this a million times but just thought I should remind you again. Ha Ha ! Ava came to visit me the other day at work and she is such a happy little girl and adorable, grandma (mom) is doing a wonderful job with her. Love you guys !!!!

Love,
Lisa
your favorite sister

Susan said...

Angie, I remember being very emotional during the hospital stay after some of Ainsley's surgeries. Some of it's just because it is an emotional time. But lack of sleep can cause it to be so much worse so I'm glad to hear you're going to be able to catch up. I hope you're feeling better after some rest and that Ayden can get some water soon. Poor guy. Hang in there.

Uncle Scott said...

Angie and Jay,

With everything Ayden is going through, it's easy to forget that you are Superheroes too. Stay strong and know that we are always with you and thinking about you!

Scott

Anonymous said...

I will be anxious to hear how things go tomorrow morning. I can't imagine anything but positive news. Ayden is doing fantastic. One more night, Spidey!
Love, Suzanne