Wednesday, May 21, 2008

OR tomorrow

Ayden goes back to the OR tomorrow at 11:30 to see how his new airway looks & to remove any scar tissue,possibly dilate & too see if the vocal cord swelling went down & we will be able too see exactly how floppy the back wall is.I'm a bit worried because of the broncospasims last time,but anesthesia is aware of this & are going to use a anesthetic that will put him in a deep sleep,so hopefully it wont happen again.If all goes well we will be released to the hotel for a week & back to the OR we go,and so on........Keep Ayden in your thoughts tomorrow & pray for an easy day,again Thank you everyone.......Love,Angie

2 comments:

Baby Lily AnneMarie said...

Hey Guys,

I know in my heart of hearts that Ayden is going to do GREAT tomorrow!!! He is such a fighter!!!

I will be praying and thinking of you all tomorrow!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

TT

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,Jay, and Ayden,
So glad you are still having fun today! Temporarily releasement from the hospital, that is great!Good luck on tomorrow's OR event. I'm sure Ayden will be fine.
It will be awesome that you get to spend one on one hotel time with him.Enjoy your family's company this weekend.Give Ayden another hug from me. Take care.-------Cindy